Monday night, Florida State hoisted the crystal football in the middle of the Rose Bowl, and it was just the beginning of the good times for the new national champions. There is no direct financial gain from winning a national title in college football – the winner makes no more than the loser since BCS money is largely based on conference affiliation – but studies and experience tell us there will be much indirect gain for Florida State in the coming months and years.
- Ole Miss Football Team All Offered NIL Deal from Blue Delta Jeans
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums