While on campus at Texas A&M, I joined the Huffines Institute’s podcast to discuss my own career path in sports from practicing finance attorney to becoming ESPN’s sports business reporter and everything that has come since.
- Revisiting Why College Tennis Programs Are Being Eliminated - January 25, 2021
- ACC And SEC Big Winners In 2020-21 College Football Playoff Payouts - December 21, 2020
- Student Athlete Mental Health and Creating a Safe and Supportive Culture - December 8, 2020
- Proposed Changes to NCAA Name, Image and Likeness Regulations for Division I - December 3, 2020
- Brand Deals for Student Athletes in the NIL Era - December 1, 2020
- NCAA Group Licensing in the NIL Era - November 4, 2020
- Name, Image and Likeness for Community College Student Athletes - October 20, 2020
- NAIA Becomes First In College Sports To Pass Name, Image And Likeness Legislation - October 20, 2020
- Advancing Blacks in Sports - September 29, 2020
- Bipartisan House Bill Introduced on Name, Image and Likeness Rights - September 24, 2020
- Revisiting Why College Tennis Programs Are Being Eliminated
- Brands Are Ready for Name, Image and Likeness Legislation
- Is a Lack of College Football Parity Hurting Television Ratings?
- College Football Coaching Salaries: Atlantic Coast Conference
- ACC And SEC Big Winners In 2020-21 College Football Playoff Payouts