Last Updated on June 5, 2014
West Virginia and the Big East continue to go toe-to-toe in the courtroom with their battle over WVU’s exit fee and the timetable for exit. Want to get up to speed with where they stand?
BusinessofCollegeSports.com writer Alicia Jessop details West Virginia’s lawsuit here.
Sports law attorney Christian Dennie explains the motion to dismiss filed by West Virginia in the Big East’s lawsuit here and the motion to dismiss filed by the Big East in West Virginia’s lawsuit here.
What about Syracuse, who’s in a similar position to West Virginia? They’ve been pretty quiet and have not gotten involved with West Virginia’s lawsuit. At IMG’s Intercollegiate Athletics Forum in New York this week, ESPN’s Kristi Dosh tweeted Syracuse’s athletic director, Daryl Gross, said they are being cooperative and awaiting direction from the Big East. Gross expressed respect for the Big East’s process.
- Alabama Extends Mutimedia Rights With LEARFIELD in Landmark Deal
- Outback Steakhouse and Elon Defensive Lineman Partner to Support Fighting Pretty
- WWE Announces Its Third “Next In Line” NIL Class
- Crowdfunding Platform Champsraise Announces New Campaign
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams