Last Updated on November 4, 2022
The National Basketball Players Association is the latest professional players association to help its athletes better monetize their social media. The NBPA has signed up for OpenSponsorship’s new Athlytics platform, a new data and analytics proposition. This follows the Major League Baseball Players Association’s partnership with Influential earlier this year.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23