Last Updated on November 4, 2022
The National Basketball Players Association is the latest professional players association to help its athletes better monetize their social media. The NBPA has signed up for OpenSponsorship’s new Athlytics platform, a new data and analytics proposition. This follows the Major League Baseball Players Association’s partnership with Influential earlier this year.
- Oklahoma Collectives Crimson and Cream, Strengthening Oklahoma Announce Merger
- Upper Deck President Jason Masherah Discusses Brand’s Approach to NIL Partnerships
- Hyatt Times Two: World of Hyatt Partners With Tennessee Receiver Jalin Hyatt
- Oregon State Defensive Back Alex Austin’s Overcoming Adversity Scholarship Fund Selects Three Winners
- Big 12 Conference Forms Business Advisory Council to Guide Strategy