Last Updated on June 15, 2012
Do you eat, live, and breathe Florida State Seminole Spirit? Are you from Northern Florida or Southern Georgia? Well, here’s a competition of a lifetime to fulfill all your Seminole Dreams!
UF aggressive in marketing unsold football tickets
In this tough economy, the amount of season tickets being sold to UF Gators fans is down. What tactics is UF using to get more people to enjoy the game-day experience and is this new marketing campaign effective?
Naval Academy to expand football stadium
The Naval Academy is set to transition into the Big East Conference in 2015. As a result, what renovations is the Naval Academy Athletic Association undertaking to make sure that Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is ready to compete in a more competitive conference?
Are you ready for the new Pac-12 Network? Check out this trailer promoting the debut, see what’s it’s all about, and find out the debut date!
- Buick Partners With Five College Basketball Stars in “See Her Greatness” Campaign
- MarketPryce Partners With UCLA Women’s Basketball Team Through TikTok Challenge
- Pringles Launches Pringles NIL March Mustache Collection
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely