Texas A&M has been labeled a bully for going after a double-amputee cancer survivor using the 12th Man trademark. Here’s what you don’t know about the story….
Please note, Texas A&M originally told me the Bills did not pay to license the 12th Man trademark for use in their stadium, which I mention in the podcast. However, they later contacted me to let me know there is a nominal payment for that license.
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020