Texas A&M has been labeled a bully for going after a double-amputee cancer survivor using the 12th Man trademark. Here’s what you don’t know about the story….
Please note, Texas A&M originally told me the Bills did not pay to license the 12th Man trademark for use in their stadium, which I mention in the podcast. However, they later contacted me to let me know there is a nominal payment for that license.
- Ole Miss Football Team All Offered NIL Deal from Blue Delta Jeans
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums