How much money will conferences make from the College Football Playoff this year?
Can Leonard Fournette fetch a historic amount for his game-worn jersey at auction?
And is Ohio State out of line with its ticket price increase for next year’s Michigan game?
I have the answers in my latest segment for Campus Insiders:
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio