I’m over on The Motley Fool today explaining why Maryland and Rutgers can’t simply rely upon the increased television revenue in the Big Ten. How do their donors stack up against the rest of the Big Ten?
Click here to read my piece on The Motley Fool.
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal