Last Updated on July 1, 2014
I’m over on The Motley Fool today explaining why Maryland and Rutgers can’t simply rely upon the increased television revenue in the Big Ten. How do their donors stack up against the rest of the Big Ten?
Click here to read my piece on The Motley Fool.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23