I’m over on The Motley Fool today explaining why Maryland and Rutgers can’t simply rely upon the increased television revenue in the Big Ten. How do their donors stack up against the rest of the Big Ten?
Click here to read my piece on The Motley Fool.
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado