Last Updated on September 1, 2022
Rise HBCU collective is launching to support all HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities). Formed by HBCU graduates who were student athletes, they’re focused on connecting athletes with their communities.
The press release issued by Rise HBCU says in part:
“The Black experience is unique and deeply impactful, particularly the HBCU experience. Rise HBCU is where everyone can act together to support HBCU student-athletes through NIL opportunities and connect with each other in an innovative and inspiring way.”
Rise HBCU intends to provide athletes with career and professional development opportunities to prepare them for leading roles in and out of sports. The collective says it will work to build and foster community through networking and mentorship.
A membership-based model will allow fans and supporters to gain access to exclusive perks, discounts and more.
- Michigan Announces Co-Branding NIL Initiative With LEARFIELD Allied
- New Developments in NIL for International Student Athletes
- Group Licensing Opportunities for Collectives
- Laney Higgins Gives Back For National Girls & Women in Sports Day Through NIL.Store Deal
- Express Expands Collegiate Athlete Style Ambassador Program Nationwide