Some interesting links from around the web today:
- Eight of the top ten most highly attended spring football games were in the SEC. No surprise there. Alabama boasted an enormous 92,310 in attendance – that’s more than many teams get in the stands for a reguar season game! Read more here.
- The Big East’s new broadcast deal with ESPN expected to triple their current media rights fees. However, they’re unlikely to see the money the ACC received in their latest contract. Read more here.
- The Fiesta Bowl could learn its fate as early as April 28th when it goes before the NCAA committee on bowl licenses. Read more here.
- Notre Dame released a full report on Declan Sullivan’s death. You can read the entire 145-page report here. It’s about what you would expect. You can skip to page 10 of the PDF if you want the summary of conclusions.
- Lessons from a Navy Seal Turned DIII Athletic Director
- The Leadership Locker Podcast: How College Athletes Can Now Monetize Their Brand
- Buddy Boeheim Lands Cereal Box Deal in Another First of the NIL Era
- UNC Partners With The Brandr Group For Group Licensing Program For College Athletes
- How Compliance Administrators are Navigating the Early Days of NIL Rights