You asked for it…and now you’ve got it: a website dedicated to business news and analysis in collegiate athletics!
After the overwhelming response to my series on SportsMoney on Forbes.com on the financial picture of each AQ BCS conference (non-AQs coming soon!), I realized there was a need for a website dedicated to discussing the business of collegiate athletics. I’ve pulled in all the posts I’ve previously written on collegiate athletics and reposted them here where you can easily search and find news and analysis on your favorite schools or conferences.
I’ve backdated the posts to when they originally appeared on SportsMoney. You can find posts by scrolling down, browsing by conference or category on the right-hand sidebar or using the search feature also found on the right-hand sidebar.
New content will begin TODAY and be updated EVERY day! In fact, check back at 12 p.m. ET today for a brand new piece on football finance.
If you have any suggestions for new content or a feature you’d like to see on the site, please leave it in the comments on this post.
- Ole Miss Football Team All Offered NIL Deal from Blue Delta Jeans
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums