In this episode, I’m joined by John Roberson, CEO and “Chief Cheerleader” of experience creation firm Advent. We’re talking about the growing trend of creating or reimagining Halls of Fame on college campuses. From the space needed to the timeline to the ways in which Halls of Fame are becoming more interactive, we covered Halls of Fame from every angle. If you work at an institution considering a Hall of Fame, or any space meant to encourage fan engagement, this is the episode for you!
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
In the episode we talked about a few specific Halls of Fame. Here’s my Forbes article I mentioned about Stanford’s Home of Champions.
Below are links to Advent’s case studies on the projects we mentioned:
Stanford Home of Champions
- 2021 March Madness Payouts from Men’s Basketball Tournament Impacted by 2020 - March 27, 2021
- Seattle Kraken Raising Money to Save Men’s College Hockey at Alaska Anchorage - March 1, 2021
- NIL and College Football: Coaches Have Some NIL Concerns - February 24, 2021
- Iowa Women’s Swimming and Diving Is Reinstated - February 15, 2021
- Iowa Swimming and Diving Student Athletes Continue Pursuing Title IX Lawsuit - January 30, 2021
- Dartmouth Reinstates All Five Cut Sports - January 30, 2021
- Revisiting Why College Tennis Programs Are Being Eliminated - January 25, 2021
- ACC And SEC Big Winners In 2020-21 College Football Playoff Payouts - December 21, 2020
- Student Athlete Mental Health and Creating a Safe and Supportive Culture - December 8, 2020
- Proposed Changes to NCAA Name, Image and Likeness Regulations for Division I - December 3, 2020
- 2021 March Madness Payouts from Men’s Basketball Tournament Impacted by 2020
- Seattle Kraken Raising Money to Save Men’s College Hockey at Alaska Anchorage
- Breaking Down The Latest Proposed Federal NIL Legislation
- NIL and College Football: Coaches Have Some NIL Concerns
- Iowa Women’s Swimming and Diving Is Reinstated