In this episode, I’m joined by John Roberson, CEO and “Chief Cheerleader” of experience creation firm Advent. We’re talking about the growing trend of creating or reimagining Halls of Fame on college campuses. From the space needed to the timeline to the ways in which Halls of Fame are becoming more interactive, we covered Halls of Fame from every angle. If you work at an institution considering a Hall of Fame, or any space meant to encourage fan engagement, this is the episode for you!
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
In the episode we talked about a few specific Halls of Fame. Here’s my Forbes article I mentioned about Stanford’s Home of Champions.
Below are links to Advent’s case studies on the projects we mentioned:
Stanford Home of Champions
- What Pro Sports COVID-19 Testing Protocols Can Teach College Athletics - July 28, 2020
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020