This week I’m joined by University of Florida Athletic Director Scott Stricklin. We talk about why he took for the Florida job and how he started prioritizing facilities projects when he arrived. He goes into detail on the new baseball stadium and the upcoming football facility. We also talked about how much input head coaches have when upgrading existing facilities, or planning new facilities, and how long you can expect each facility to last before needs have changed and circumstances require upgrades.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020