This week I’m joined by University of Florida Athletic Director Scott Stricklin. We talk about why he took for the Florida job and how he started prioritizing facilities projects when he arrived. He goes into detail on the new baseball stadium and the upcoming football facility. We also talked about how much input head coaches have when upgrading existing facilities, or planning new facilities, and how long you can expect each facility to last before needs have changed and circumstances require upgrades.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Santa Clara Women’s Soccer Team All Get NIL Deals with ChiliSleep
- Trends in Name, Image and Likeness in the First Few Months
- Two New Platforms Will Help Florida Student Athletes Land More NIL Deals
- Florida Gator Anthony Richardson Is Focusing Only On Six- And Seven-Figure NIL Deals
- UniWorld Group Launching NIL Program For Black Student Athletes