What can sports marketing and branding teach us about marketing ourselves? Since it’s Valentine’s Day later this week, I asked my friend Tracie Hitz to join me to discuss her background as a sports marketer and how she’s taken those skills and started applying them to other aspects of her life, including dating. Having spent time in a Big Ten athletic department, within a sports marketing agency and at the NCAA marketing women’s basketball, Tracie has a breadth of experience in sports marketing and branding.
Today, Tracie is a branding strategist who uses storytelling to help people achieve anything they want in life. Whether it’s in sports, entertainment or even dating, she believes the core structure is the same: Set Your Goal. Tell Your Story. Achieve Your Dream.
Join us today for a fun chat about what sports marketing can teach you about marketing yourself – in dating and in life.
Tracie is the author of Ms. Calculated: A Dating Plan So Easy A Teenager Can Do It.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Nineteen States Now Have Name, Image and Likeness Laws - June 15, 2021
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Student Athletes Monetize Their NIL - June 10, 2021
- ‘Reverse Sponsorship’ Sees Baylor University Buy Naming Rights At Topgolf Waco - June 7, 2021
- Is There A Title IX Issue With Notre Dame’s Football Recruiting Billboards? - June 7, 2021
- The NAIA’s Experience with NIL - June 3, 2021
- Student Athletes as Social Media Influencers: The Issues They’ll Face - June 2, 2021
- Oklahoma Becomes 18th State with an NIL Law - June 2, 2021
- Nevada Becomes 17th State with an NIL Law - May 31, 2021
- An Update on NCAA, State and Federal NIL Legislation - May 27, 2021
- Dos Equis Expands College Sports Portfolio With Big Noon Kickoff Sponsorship On FOX Sports - May 19, 2021
- Nineteen States Now Have Name, Image and Likeness Laws
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Student Athletes Monetize Their NIL
- ‘Reverse Sponsorship’ Sees Baylor University Buy Naming Rights At Topgolf Waco
- Is There A Title IX Issue With Notre Dame’s Football Recruiting Billboards?
- The NAIA’s Experience with NIL