What can sports marketing and branding teach us about marketing ourselves? Since it’s Valentine’s Day later this week, I asked my friend Tracie Hitz to join me to discuss her background as a sports marketer and how she’s taken those skills and started applying them to other aspects of her life, including dating. Having spent time in a Big Ten athletic department, within a sports marketing agency and at the NCAA marketing women’s basketball, Tracie has a breadth of experience in sports marketing and branding.
Today, Tracie is a branding strategist who uses storytelling to help people achieve anything they want in life. Whether it’s in sports, entertainment or even dating, she believes the core structure is the same: Set Your Goal. Tell Your Story. Achieve Your Dream.
Join us today for a fun chat about what sports marketing can teach you about marketing yourself – in dating and in life.
Tracie is the author of Ms. Calculated: A Dating Plan So Easy A Teenager Can Do It.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020