Today, I’m joined by Bruce Floyd, Social Media Manager for the University of Florida athletic department. We discussed how he’s approached social media strategy and messaging during the COVID-19 outbreak that has canceled all winter and spring NCAA sports.
We chat about the types of content that can be posted now, creative ideas for engaging fans, and how you can plan for the future with so much uncertainty.
If your athletic department is doing something unique or that’s producing increased engagement at this time, shoot me a DM on Twitter or an email and tell me all about it!
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio