Last Updated on February 3, 2023
Over the past couple of years, I’ve covered an unusual, and first-of-its-kind, bowl sponsorship between Elk Grove Village, a village just outside of Chicago, and the Bahamas Bowl. Today, I’m joined on the podcast by Mayor Craig Johnson of Elk Grove Village and Dan Migala of 4FRONT to discuss how this unusual partnership came to be and what it’s been like the past two seasons (hint: it’s been really good for them!). Plus, what are the plans going forward?
You can read my pieces on Forbes about this partnership here:
Elk Grove Village Makes History With Sponsorship Of Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl (2018)
Unique Bahamas Bowl Naming Rights Partner Experiences Direct Benefit From Its Deal (2019)
You can follow Dan on Twitter and also follow 4FRONT.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Buick Partners With Five College Basketball Stars in “See Her Greatness” Campaign
- MarketPryce Partners With UCLA Women’s Basketball Team Through TikTok Challenge
- Pringles Launches Pringles NIL March Mustache Collection
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely