Over the past couple of years, I’ve covered an unusual, and first-of-its-kind, bowl sponsorship between Elk Grove Village, a village just outside of Chicago, and the Bahamas Bowl. Today, I’m joined on the podcast by Mayor Craig Johnson of Elk Grove Village and Dan Migala of 4FRONT to discuss how this unusual partnership came to be and what it’s been like the past two seasons (hint: it’s been really good for them!). Plus, what are the plans going forward?
You can read my pieces on Forbes about this partnership here:
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Gatorade’s First NIL Deal is With Paige Bueckers
- Game Face: My New NIL Podcast with Linktree for Student Athletes
- Learfield Allied Offers Access to Intellectual Property for NIL
- Oregon Student Athletes Will Rotate As Airbnb Hosts in New NIL Concept
- Oregon-Focused NIL Company Division Street Joins Forces With Opendorse