Last Updated on March 31, 2020 by Kristi Dosh
The conversation around sports has quickly changed from winter and spring sports being cancelled to whether or not we’ll have a normal college football season in the fall. I’m joined in this episode by my friend Erin Kraebber, Associate Athletics Director for Marketing at UAB. We dug in deep on what she and her team are doing right now to plan for football season, including how they’re approaching all the unknowns. From season ticket sales to the construction of their new stadium, we hit on everything happening in Birmingham and if/how plans are being adjusted.
Erin also happens to be a client in my group PR program, From the Shadows to the Spotlight, where she’s been working on growing her blog that’s all about the intersection of being a mother and having a career. She joined me for today’s business tip to talk about how she got started and how she balances it with her work at UAB and her family.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- North Carolina Brands Back HBCU Female Athletes With NIL Deal
- UCLA Quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson Partners With Crash Bandicoot
- NBCUniversal’s Streaming Platform Peacock Initiates The First NIL Live Sporting Event
- NIL Education Program Pushes Student-Athletes to Become Better Storytellers
- Marshall Tight End Devin Miller Lands Dream NIL Opportunity in Deal With Dr. Squatch