The conversation around sports has quickly changed from winter and spring sports being cancelled to whether or not we’ll have a normal college football season in the fall. I’m joined in this episode by my friend Erin Kraebber, Associate Athletics Director for Marketing at UAB. We dug in deep on what she and her team are doing right now to plan for football season, including how they’re approaching all the unknowns. From season ticket sales to the construction of their new stadium, we hit on everything happening in Birmingham and if/how plans are being adjusted.
Erin also happens to be a client in my group PR program, From the Shadows to the Spotlight, where she’s been working on growing her blog that’s all about the intersection of being a mother and having a career. She joined me for today’s business tip to talk about how she got started and how she balances it with her work at UAB and her family.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Paige Bueckers Unveils New Custom Gatorade Bottle
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary