The conversation around sports has quickly changed from winter and spring sports being cancelled to whether or not we’ll have a normal college football season in the fall. I’m joined in this episode by my friend Erin Kraebber, Associate Athletics Director for Marketing at UAB. We dug in deep on what she and her team are doing right now to plan for football season, including how they’re approaching all the unknowns. From season ticket sales to the construction of their new stadium, we hit on everything happening in Birmingham and if/how plans are being adjusted.
Erin also happens to be a client in my group PR program, From the Shadows to the Spotlight, where she’s been working on growing her blog that’s all about the intersection of being a mother and having a career. She joined me for today’s business tip to talk about how she got started and how she balances it with her work at UAB and her family.
You can listen below or click the Subscribe button at the end of this post to be taken to your favorite podcast app to listen.
Click here to subscribe and listen on your favorite podcast platform >>
- Name, Image and Likeness for Community College Student Athletes - October 20, 2020
- NAIA Becomes First In College Sports To Pass Name, Image And Likeness Legislation - October 20, 2020
- Advancing Blacks in Sports - September 29, 2020
- Bipartisan House Bill Introduced on Name, Image and Likeness Rights - September 24, 2020
- How SEC Teams Handled Ticketing And Seating For The 2020 Football Season - September 24, 2020
- Dr Pepper Brings Back Fansville And Doubles Tuition Giveaway Program This College Football Season - September 24, 2020
- The College Admissions Scandal: How Can We Prevent Another One? - September 22, 2020
- My Favorite Football Decor for Your House This College Football Season - September 11, 2020
- Can College Coaching Salaries be Contained? - September 9, 2020
- College Football TV Schedule For Start of 2020 Season - August 28, 2020
- College Football Coaching Salaries: SEC
- Name, Image and Likeness for Community College Student Athletes
- What a Federal NIL Bill Could Mean for NCAA Athletes as Social Media Influencers
- NAIA Becomes First In College Sports To Pass Name, Image And Likeness Legislation
- College Football Coaching Salaries: Pac-12