A group of University of Washington students, United Students Against Sweatshops, has convinced the school’s advisory committee to end their relationship with Adidas over unfair…
Tag Archives University of Washington
About Business of College Sports
BusinessofCollegeSports.com was founded in 2011 by sports business analyst Kristi Dosh. We aim to provide the latest news and analysis on issues that impact athletic departments, athletic administrators, marketers, sponsors and other businesses that provide services to the industry.
- Group Licensing Opportunities Continue To Grow For Student Athletes
- College Construction Round-Up May 2023 Part I
- University of Mississippi Athletes Kick Off May With Day of Service
- How Much Did Schools Make from EA Sports’s NCAA Football Previously?
- Q & A: Antoine Burrell, Founder of B.E. Collective + Sports Marketing Agency
- MarketPryce Team Continues MP Campus Tour With UVA Visit