My apologies, but an issue with our site prevented me from posting Week 6 of our weekly feature on college football marketing/public relations hits and misses here on BusinessofCollegeSports.com last week. You can always find it on Tuesdays on our Reputation Ink blog. In fact, Week 7 will be available later today.
For those unfamiliar with this series, every week during college football season, my colleague Allison Banko and I will be blogging about marketing and public relations hits and misses from the previous week. See anything that should make our list? Let us know by email or tweet us: @SportsBizMiss or @AllisonBanko!
Click here to read about Week 6 hits and misses.
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal