Last Updated on September 24, 2020
Dr Pepper is back this college football season as part of its official sponsorship of the College Football Playoff and Presenting Sponsorship of the National Championship Trophy through 2026. Highlights of this season’s activations include Season 3 of Fansville as part of its advertising campaign and doubling of its tuition giveaway program.
Asked how Dr Pepper stayed nimble and adjusted to the uncertainty of this college football season, Andrew Springate, CMO for Keurig Dr Pepper, said…
- Oklahoma Collectives Crimson and Cream, Strengthening Oklahoma Announce Merger
- Upper Deck President Jason Masherah Discusses Brand’s Approach to NIL Partnerships
- Hyatt Times Two: World of Hyatt Partners With Tennessee Receiver Jalin Hyatt
- Oregon State Defensive Back Alex Austin’s Overcoming Adversity Scholarship Fund Selects Three Winners
- Big 12 Conference Forms Business Advisory Council to Guide Strategy