Dr Pepper is back this college football season as part of its official sponsorship of the College Football Playoff and Presenting Sponsorship of the National Championship Trophy through 2026. Highlights of this season’s activations include Season 3 of Fansville as part of its advertising campaign and doubling of its tuition giveaway program.
Asked how Dr Pepper stayed nimble and adjusted to the uncertainty of this college football season, Andrew Springate, CMO for Keurig Dr Pepper, said…
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal