Dr Pepper is back this college football season as part of its official sponsorship of the College Football Playoff and Presenting Sponsorship of the National Championship Trophy through 2026. Highlights of this season’s activations include Season 3 of Fansville as part of its advertising campaign and doubling of its tuition giveaway program.
Asked how Dr Pepper stayed nimble and adjusted to the uncertainty of this college football season, Andrew Springate, CMO for Keurig Dr Pepper, said…
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio