The final games of the 2014 regular season were about more than rivalries and bragging rights. For several schools they were about securing a spot in the new College Football Playoff. With that spot, those teams would have earned millions for their conferences and themselves. We think three teams cost their conferences some major dough when they blew it on the field on Saturday.
Want to know how revenue will be divided in the first year of the College Football Playoff? I’ve got the details here.
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado