The final games of the 2014 regular season were about more than rivalries and bragging rights. For several schools they were about securing a spot in the new College Football Playoff. With that spot, those teams would have earned millions for their conferences and themselves. We think three teams cost their conferences some major dough when they blew it on the field on Saturday.
Want to know how revenue will be divided in the first year of the College Football Playoff? I’ve got the details here.
- FSU Women’s Soccer Has First Co-Branded Championship Gear of NIL Era
- How Will NIL Impact College Baseball?
- Cavinder Twins Flex Their Muscles As Entrepreneurs With Their Latest NIL Deal
- Game Face Podcast: NIL Advice from Influential and Linktree
- La’Quanza Glover Believed to be the First HBCU Female with an NIL Deal