The University of New Mexico announced it has a new naming rights partner for University Arena, also known as “The Pit.”
— Drew W. Ingraham (@Ingraham17) December 1, 2014
WisePies Pizza will donate $5 million over 10 years for the rights. It’s the largest donation in UNM athletics history.
How does that compare to other basketball arena naming rights deals? Check out our Naming Rights Database by clicking below.
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal