The University of New Mexico announced it has a new naming rights partner for University Arena, also known as “The Pit.”
— Drew W. Ingraham (@Ingraham17) December 1, 2014
WisePies Pizza will donate $5 million over 10 years for the rights. It’s the largest donation in UNM athletics history.
How does that compare to other basketball arena naming rights deals? Check out our Naming Rights Database by clicking below.
- Lessons from a Navy Seal Turned DIII Athletic Director
- The Leadership Locker Podcast: How College Athletes Can Now Monetize Their Brand
- Buddy Boeheim Lands Cereal Box Deal in Another First of the NIL Era
- UNC Partners With The Brandr Group For Group Licensing Program For College Athletes
- How Compliance Administrators are Navigating the Early Days of NIL Rights