Last Updated on December 2, 2020
The University of New Mexico announced it has a new naming rights partner for University Arena, also known as “The Pit.”
Great day for the @UNMLOBOS! Thank you to WisePies for their contribution. Great partnership with a local business pic.twitter.com/suK3XDnbHG
— Drew W. Ingraham (@Ingraham17) December 1, 2014
WisePies Pizza will donate $5 million over 10 years for the rights. It’s the largest donation in UNM athletics history.
How does that compare to other basketball arena naming rights deals? Check out our Naming Rights Database by clicking below.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23