Want more business of college sports news and analysis? Here are several publications we noticed mentioning our work this week:
What can Ole Miss and Mississippi State do with all the positive media attention and the increase in applications that’s sure to come? AL.com takes a look at the situation.
A comprehensive review of Brandon’s tenure at Michigan and what went wrong by the Detroit Free Press.
A look at the finances of the University of Texas football program by Texas Monthly.
Sports Sponsorship Insider interviewed The Business of College Sports founder Kristi Dosh on the value of bowl title sponsorships in this piece on Capital One’s new deal with the Orange Bowl. Subscription required.
- College Football Playoff Payouts: 2014-2020
- Advice for International Student Athletes on NIL
- Uncertainty Remains For High School Student Athletes On NIL Rights
- 5 Things for ADs To Have On Their Radar For a ‘Return to Normal’ in 2021-22
- Southeastern Conference Expansion Means More Money for Member Schools [TV]