Want more business of college sports news and analysis? Here are several publications we noticed mentioning our work this week:
What can Ole Miss and Mississippi State do with all the positive media attention and the increase in applications that’s sure to come? AL.com takes a look at the situation.
A comprehensive review of Brandon’s tenure at Michigan and what went wrong by the Detroit Free Press.
A look at the finances of the University of Texas football program by Texas Monthly.
Sports Sponsorship Insider interviewed The Business of College Sports founder Kristi Dosh on the value of bowl title sponsorships in this piece on Capital One’s new deal with the Orange Bowl. Subscription required.
- Stephen Curry and SC30 Inc. Sign Azzi Fudd to Groundbreaking Brand Relationship
- Game Face Podcast: Advice for Student Athletes on Working With Brands
- Rayquan Smith Signs First HBCU NIL Deal With a Pro Sports Team
- Gatorade’s First NIL Deal is With Paige Bueckers
- Game Face: My New NIL Podcast with Linktree for Student Athletes