I recently joined the Higher Ed Advisor podcast and chatted about the first 50 days of NIL with Baker Tilly’s Dave Capitano. We focused a lot on what athletic departments and universities are facing, especially from a compliance perspective.
Dave also joined my podcast last week to discuss esports. You can check out that episode here.
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes