I recently joined the Higher Ed Advisor podcast and chatted about the first 50 days of NIL with Baker Tilly’s Dave Capitano. We focused a lot on what athletic departments and universities are facing, especially from a compliance perspective.
Dave also joined my podcast last week to discuss esports. You can check out that episode here.
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio