This week, I joined KBTX in Bryan, Texas to talk about Oklahoma and Texas joining the SEC.
Is this a move about money? How will it impact the existing SEC institutions from a financial perspective? What does the future look like?
It’s been nearly ten years since I first reported on Texas A&M joining the SEC, and now we find ourselves back in the throes of conference realignment once again!
Thanks again to KBTX for having me on to talk about this development!
- NACDA Young Professionals Cover Letter/Resume/Mock Interview Workshop 2022
- Chloe V. Mitchell Adds PlayBooked Podcast to College Athletes Network
- Boosta Inks Duke’s Men’s Soccer Team and Coach Kerr to NIL Deals
- Helping Your Athletes Become Entrepreneurs
- Matt Leinart and Caleb Williams Launch an NFT Platform for High School and College Athletes