This week, I joined KBTX in Bryan, Texas to talk about Oklahoma and Texas joining the SEC.
Is this a move about money? How will it impact the existing SEC institutions from a financial perspective? What does the future look like?
It’s been nearly ten years since I first reported on Texas A&M joining the SEC, and now we find ourselves back in the throes of conference realignment once again!
Thanks again to KBTX for having me on to talk about this development!
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio