Last Updated on July 31, 2021
This week, I joined KBTX in Bryan, Texas to talk about Oklahoma and Texas joining the SEC.
Is this a move about money? How will it impact the existing SEC institutions from a financial perspective? What does the future look like?
It’s been nearly ten years since I first reported on Texas A&M joining the SEC, and now we find ourselves back in the throes of conference realignment once again!
Thanks again to KBTX for having me on to talk about this development!
- 19 Indiana Student-Athletes Join Hoosiers For Good, Announce Charity Partners
- The Massachusettes Collective Supports Animal Welfare Through NIL Deal
- The Growth of Group Licensing in NIL
- High-Speed Internet Company Partners With Oklahoma State Softball
- Exploring Legal Issues for 501(c)(3) Collectives