Last Updated on December 15, 2022
Bryce James, LeBron James’ youngest son, has signed a NIL deal with Klutch Sports Group. Founded by Rich Paul, a close friend and agent of LeBron James, the agency will represent Bryce on name, image, and likeness sponsorships.
Bryce, though only a sophomore at Sierra Canyon School, joins an elite class of high school athletes signed to Klutch Sports Group. That list includes his brother Bronny, who has signed NIL deals with Nike and Beats By Dre, along with USC women’s basketball commit JuJu Watkins. Watkins and Bronny made up the basketball players selected to become NIL partners with Nike recently.
Klutch Sports Group represents several high-profile NBA and NFL athletes. With its track record over the past decade, Klutch Sports Group has established itself as a premier sports agency.
Following the news of Bryce signing with Klutch Sports Group, he received his first division one offer from Duquesne University. Although it is unclear where Bronny or Bryce will attend college, Bronny and Bryce James will undoubtedly be a key figure of the NIL universe for years to come.
- 19 Indiana Student-Athletes Join Hoosiers For Good, Announce Charity Partners
- The Massachusettes Collective Supports Animal Welfare Through NIL Deal
- The Growth of Group Licensing in NIL
- High-Speed Internet Company Partners With Oklahoma State Softball
- Exploring Legal Issues for 501(c)(3) Collectives