Last Updated on September 14, 2021
Since July 1, more than 350 student athletes across almost every sport and division possible, including football, basketball, gymnastics, softball, volleyball and wrestling have joined Cameo.
According to Cameo, student athletes have made thousands of direct fan connections through the platform. Today, the company is sharing for the first time the NCAA athletes who have had the most fan connections on our platform to-date (including personalized video messages, DMs and our live 1:1 calls).
The top 10 athletes are:
- Montana Fouts (University of Alabama, Softball)
- Davion Mintz (University of Kentucky, Basketball)
- Buddy Boeheim (Syracuse University, Basketball)
- Brock Purdy (Iowa State University, Football)
- Geo Baker (Rutgers University, Basketball)
- Spencer Rattler (University of Oklahoma, Football)
- Sean Clifford (Penn State University, Football)
- Bijan Robinson (University of Texas, Football)
- Zamir White (University of Georgia, Football)
- Kyle Hamilton (University of Notre Dame, Football)
Cameo also shared the most popular use-cases for NCAA videos:
- Pep talks
A few stand-out moments that have happened on Cameo-to date include:
- Bijan Robinson taking the high-road on a video dedicated to a rival
- Montana Fouts giving pitching tips ahead of a young player’s big Softball tournament
- Casey Thompson giving young kids a pep talk about starting a new school (including eating their veggies!)
You can see a full list of all NCAA athletes on Cameo here.
Want to check out more NIL deals? Check out our NIL Quick Links for more: