I joined ESPN’s Outside the Lines to discuss the market for student athletes as social media influencers if they are able to begin monetizing their name, image and likeness. A clip from my appearance is below. Read my in-depth article on this issue here.
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado