I joined ESPN’s Outside the Lines to discuss the market for student athletes as social media influencers if they are able to begin monetizing their name, image and likeness. A clip from my appearance is below. Read my in-depth article on this issue here.
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes