Last Updated on July 15, 2022
The TCU collective, Think NIL, recently announced that eight college athletes have signed on as ambassadors. These college athletes now can sign deals with different non-profits and businesses to represent the respective organization and the collective.
Latest Signings by Think NIL
The following college athletes just signed on as ambassadors for Think NIL:
- Messiah Bright: Soccer
- Robert Gregory: Men’s Track & Field
- Hailey Hamlett: Beach Volleyball
- Kristin Hemphill: Rifle
- Alec Hubbard: Men’s Swimming & Diving
- Gracie Morris: Women’s Track & Field
- Patricia Morris: Women’s Basketball
- Taylor Raiola: Indoor Volleyball
All of these college athletes represent TCU’s non-revenue sports. These college athletes are among the first representatives from TCU’s women sports.
Brett Cunningham, the Think NIL Vice President of Operations, in a statement said, “Last month, the country celebrated the 50th anniversary of Title IX, which provided equal opportunity for women’s sports,” said Cunningham. “We are extremely glad to welcome our first six women to the Think NIL team.”
One of the new ambassadors, Patricia Morris said, “The NIL initiative has given athletes of all genders and sports such an influential opportunity. I am grateful to be working with Think NIL as one of their initial female athletes because this partnership will give me the chance to connect with fans of TCU athletics and learn more about expanding my own platform.”
With the addition of these athletes, Think NIL now represents twenty-four athletes.
To learn more about ThinkNIL and other collectives in our subscriber-only database that provides a detailed look at each collective, please subscribe to our NIL Collectives Insider.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23