A former NFL punter for the Arizona Cardinals and Pittsburgh Steelers, Drew was twice First-Team Academic All-American as a UGA student athlete. Also, host of the highly popular Punt & Pass podcast, he speaks from deep personal experience.
Butler shares a wealth of valuable intel for college athletes including:
- Red flags to watch for when dealing with brands
- Tips for building the right profile bio
- The opportunity for athletes without big social followings to capitalize on name, image and likeness
- The one thing too many student athletes don’t (but should) do to close a deal with a brand
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Missed our first episode? Check out student athlete Chloe Mitchell’s advice on building your brand and landing NIL deals.
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal