Last Updated on October 19, 2022
Digital brand experience company Mercury has recently announced a new partnership with Clemson athletics. This news comes only a few weeks after Mercury announced its partnership with 54 Kentucky student-athletes and several months after its partnership with the men’s basketball team at Kansas.
Both Clemson athletics and Mercury are looking forward to the partnership. In the Business Wire press release, Clemson University’s Director of Athletics Graham Neff said that “this partnership represents Clemson Athletics’ commitment to deliver the best content possible to our community and to do it in an interactive and exciting way.”
In the same press release, Porter Grieve, CEO of Mercury said, “We are excited to work hand-in-hand with the University to reimagine the fan experience and become the go-to digital partner for premium Tigers content.”
What is Mercury?
Mercury is a digital brand experience platform that works to close the gap between fans and their favorite teams and athletes. Mercury primarily partners with large collegiate brands to build a specialized local experience.
What does the partnership look like?
Mercury and Clemson signed a three-year agreement for the new clemsontigers.io platform. In addition to the digital platform, Mercury will provide in-venue experiences in all Clemson stadiums, not just Death Valley.
Clemsontigers.io will have specialized team experiences that includes athlete-led conversations, team news and discussion platforms. In addition, the digital platform will have officially licensed digital collectibles that provides exclusive access to athletes, coaches, and memorable moments from the season. Clemsontigers.io will also provide opportunities for fans to win insider experiences with Clemson athletics.
How can fans get involved?
The Clemsontigers.io platform is live for fans to register here. For fans just looking to connect with fellow Clemson fans and learn about upcoming experiences, they can join the Discord chat linked here.
Fans will soon be able to purchase a ’22-’23 Tigers digital pass here. The pass currently costs $25. According to Clemsontigers.io the pass will include the following:
- Exclusive content with current, former, and future Clemson greats
- Chances to win Tigers memorabilia and tickets each month, plus early access to drops and new features
- Access to a vibrant Tigers community for you to connect with fans and engage with Clemson athletes
In addition, the first 100 fans to register on Clemsontigers.io will receive a free membership pass prior to the digital pass going on sale.
- Pringles Launches Pringles NIL March Mustache Collection
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities