Although only a handful of state laws and state high school sports associations explicitly allow high school student athletes to monetize their name, image and likeness at this time, we’re increasingly see states and associations grant approval and high school athletes sign NIL deals. This week alone has seen three top football and basketball prospects sign their first deals in California and New York.
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes