Last Updated on July 2, 2022
Last November, Paige Bueckers became the first college athlete to sign with Gatorade. The deal was a multi-year partnership advertised as a way to “drive impact on the women’s game.” Now, we finally know what the brand’s first work with Bueckers looks like.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23