The Brandr Group and the University of North Carolina launched the first-ever group licensing program for current student athletes today, as first reported by SportsBusiness Journal. This program builds on the early success of the partnership the two formed for an Alumni Group Rights program earlier this year.
Continue reading on Forbes for more details and a conversation I had with the brand
- Lessons from a Navy Seal Turned DIII Athletic Director
- The Leadership Locker Podcast: How College Athletes Can Now Monetize Their Brand
- Buddy Boeheim Lands Cereal Box Deal in Another First of the NIL Era
- UNC Partners With The Brandr Group For Group Licensing Program For College Athletes
- How Compliance Administrators are Navigating the Early Days of NIL Rights