In its first year as the “Official Delivery Company” of the NCAA, Uber Eats is rolling out new ad spots and consumer deals for every round of the tournament.
Uber Eat’s “Zebra” ad spot shows Randy Watkins, “Man of Delivery,” taking some halftime food to the referees and taking a shot at their game calls.
Randy is back again in the second ad spot, visiting his favorite restaurants and catching the recipients of his deliveries navigating around company firewalls to watch the games.
The spots are part of the first national advertising campaign for Uber Eats, created with creative partner and agency Anomaly, which will also include digital and real-time social engagement. There are also fan-focused promotions running throughout the tournament:
Round 1: “Cinderella Eats Free” (U.S.)
- Why is College Tennis Taking a Hit? - June 30, 2020
- Kristi Dosh on The Ruling Podcast - June 29, 2020
- Black Student Athletes Using Their Voices To Demand Change - June 24, 2020
- Race and Intercollegiate Athletics - June 4, 2020
- Wright State Cuts Three Sports - June 3, 2020
- BGSU Baseball Saved - June 2, 2020
- UAH Hockey Saved For 2020-21 Season - June 2, 2020
- Brown Transitioning 11 Varsity Teams to Club Status - May 29, 2020
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Extends Lifeline to Cut Sports - May 27, 2020
- Appalachian State Cuts Men’s Soccer, Tennis and Indoor Track & Field - May 27, 2020