It’s down to the Final 4. If your team doesn’t make it to the Final, we’ll give everyone in the team’s hometown $0 delivery fees on your next order the next day. Offer will be available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (local time), the day after the Final Four, in-app, for those in the impacted locations.
Round 6: “Randy For The Win”
Randy, an Uber Eats courier, predicts the winning team will win by 21 points. For every point he’s off by, Uber Eats will give people a percentage point off of their order. So, if the champions win by 6 points, Uber Eats will run a 15% discount. Simply download and open the Uber Eats app to discover the promo code between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (PT) April 9, 2019 to claim the offer.
Most of the deals will be automatically presented in the app during the applicable time periods in the applicable cities.
This piece originally appeared on Forbes.com on March 22, 2019
- The Players’ Lounge Announces Launch of LSU Player Card Collection
- Impacting the Next Generation Through NIL
- Indiana and Wisconsin Host NIL Events for Local Businesses
- Baiting the Line: Can Professional Sports Leagues or Teams Sign NIL Deals with College Athletes?
- FanZone Partners with Icon Collective and G-Men Nation, Opens to Other Athletes