I recently had the opportunity to join Travis Hawley and Dustin Hawley from Viral Nation for a LinkedIn Live discussion on my recent piece for Forbes on the marketing for student athletes to monetize their NIL rights as social influencers.
We covered the market for student athletes, competitive advantage issues, what we think future NCAA regulations might look like and more. Catch the replay on LinkedIn!
- FSU Women’s Soccer Has First Co-Branded Championship Gear of NIL Era
- How Will NIL Impact College Baseball?
- Cavinder Twins Flex Their Muscles As Entrepreneurs With Their Latest NIL Deal
- Game Face Podcast: NIL Advice from Influential and Linktree
- La’Quanza Glover Believed to be the First HBCU Female with an NIL Deal