I recently had the opportunity to join Travis Hawley and Dustin Hawley from Viral Nation for a LinkedIn Live discussion on my recent piece for Forbes on the marketing for student athletes to monetize their NIL rights as social influencers.
We covered the market for student athletes, competitive advantage issues, what we think future NCAA regulations might look like and more. Catch the replay on LinkedIn!
- Orlando North, Seminole County Tourism Partnering with Dreamfield to Expand NIL Campaign
- Degree Deodorant Announces Second Annual ‘Breaking Limits Team’
- Learfield And Zips Car Wash Announce First Multi-School, Co-Branded NIL Campaign
- The Boulevard Collective Launches to Support SMU Athletes
- New NIL Program Allows Pac-12 Football Players to Monetize Highlights on Twitter