I recently had the opportunity to join Travis Hawley and Dustin Hawley from Viral Nation for a LinkedIn Live discussion on my recent piece for Forbes on the marketing for student athletes to monetize their NIL rights as social influencers.
We covered the market for student athletes, competitive advantage issues, what we think future NCAA regulations might look like and more. Catch the replay on LinkedIn!
- MEAC/Syracuse and SWAC/Pac-12 Partnerships Show Commitment to Diversity Initiatives
- Charting a Course for the Future of the MEAC
- Voices from the Field: My Career in Sports [Podcast]
- Phil Knight And Former NIKE Execs Launch Oregon-Focused NIL Company
- MaximBet Offers Statewide NIL Deal To Every NCAA Female Student Athlete In Colorado