Last Updated on February 20, 2023
The Oklahoma Sooners women’s basketball team has been taking the college basketball world by storm lately. The Lady Sooners are number one in the Big 12 conference and are on a five-game winning streak after an overtime win against Baylor in Waco.
The positive momentum has continued. On Monday, the 1Oklahoma Collective, created by legendary Oklahoma football coach Barry Switzer, signed the Oklahoma women’s basketball team to a name, image, and likeness deal.
Senior guard Taylor Robertson was the first to announce the news via Twitter.
“So proud to be a part of the 1Oklahoma NIL Collective,” Robertson said. “The entire team just signed on, and they’re doing great work in the State with local non-profit partnerships.”
The 1Oklahoma Collective is committed to serving organizations throughout Oklahoma through the Name, Image, and Likeness of OU athletes. In addition, 1Oklahoma is the sole approved NIL sponsor for the University of Oklahoma. 1Oklahoma initially included several football players and expanded to softball, women’s, and men’s basketball.
- Buick Partners With Five College Basketball Stars in “See Her Greatness” Campaign
- MarketPryce Partners With UCLA Women’s Basketball Team Through TikTok Challenge
- Pringles Launches Pringles NIL March Mustache Collection
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely