Last Updated on April 20, 2022 by Kristi Dosh
LockerRoom Athletics has announced the launch of www.utahlockerroom.com—a Utah Fan Collective and engagement platform where fans and boosters of University of Utah Athletics may connect with student athletes.
University of Utah student-athletes have joined their roster to leverage their NIL to create one-of-a-kind fan engagement opportunities, offer one-of-a-kind products such as NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens), and even provide booking opportunities for special events and appearances, all made possible by fan subscriptions.
“The Utah Fan Collective gives fans unprecedented access to their favorite University of Utah student-athletes, while also helping them monetize their NIL,” Locker Room Athletics CEO Tony Norrie said. “Student-athletes devote a great deal of time to their academics and their sport, so being able to earn income from NIL activities that serve the strong interest from Utah fans to connect with their favorite Utes is a tremendous benefit to the student-athletes.” LockerRoom Athletics CEO Tony Norrie commented.
Utah Locker Room gives fans a new way to interact with and communicate with their favorite University of Utah student-athletes while also supporting them in establishing their NIL brand through unique revenue opportunities. Members are entitled to the following benefits, among others:
- LockerRoom Merchandise and Apparel
- Experience in the Gameday LockerRoom
- LockerRoom Student-Athlete Gear
- Limited Edition Memorabilia
- NFT and Limited Trading Card Drops
- Live LockerRoom Events with Student-Athletes
According to their website, Student athletes get 80% of Utah LockerRoom’s membership dues, which will be distributed based on member requests to pay student players individually, in a group, or for the entire program. Members get full access to the site and can interact with, communicate with, and hire student athletes for NIL merchandise purchase or engagement opportunities.
Are you a collective or thinking about starting one? Check out the new NIL Collectives Insider!
- North Carolina Brands Back HBCU Female Athletes With NIL Deal
- UCLA Quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson Partners With Crash Bandicoot
- NBCUniversal’s Streaming Platform Peacock Initiates The First NIL Live Sporting Event
- NIL Education Program Pushes Student-Athletes to Become Better Storytellers
- Marshall Tight End Devin Miller Lands Dream NIL Opportunity in Deal With Dr. Squatch