Panini America, which recently announced a partnership with OneTeam Partners for group licensing in order to produce co-branded trading cards, announced today it has signed three student athletes to exclusive deals: Miami QB D’Eriq King, Wisconsin QB Graham Metz and Ole Miss QB Matt Corral.
Through these agreements, Panini will work with each student athlete to maximize their individual autographed memorabilia through both public memorabilia signings on products such as footballs, helmets, custom prints and mail-in memorabilia.
Panini has trademark licensing rights with more than 200 college institutions, which will allow it to offer co-branded trading cards through the new OneTeam partnership. That multi-year partnership will give Panini the right to produce both physical and digital trading cards, including on Panini’s NFT/Blockchain platform as well as through its real-time, direct-to-consumer Panini Instant platform.
Through the Panini Instant platform, the company has the ability to be live with new co-branded trading cards in the next four to six weeks.
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio