Last Updated on December 6, 2021
Panini America, which recently announced a partnership with OneTeam Partners for group licensing in order to produce co-branded trading cards, announced today it has signed three student athletes to exclusive deals: Miami QB D’Eriq King, Wisconsin QB Graham Metz and Ole Miss QB Matt Corral.
Through these agreements, Panini will work with each student athlete to maximize their individual autographed memorabilia through both public memorabilia signings on products such as footballs, helmets, custom prints and mail-in memorabilia.
Panini has trademark licensing rights with more than 200 college institutions, which will allow it to offer co-branded trading cards through the new OneTeam partnership. That multi-year partnership will give Panini the right to produce both physical and digital trading cards, including on Panini’s NFT/Blockchain platform as well as through its real-time, direct-to-consumer Panini Instant platform.
Through the Panini Instant platform, the company has the ability to be live with new co-branded trading cards in the next four to six weeks.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23