Last Updated on December 27, 2021
Every member of the Alabama women’s gymnastics team has signed a potentially lucrative name, image and likeness deal with fan-based platform CrowdPush. They become only the second women’s team offered an NIL team that encompasses the entire team, the first having been the UCF women’s basketball team with College Hunks Hauling Junk.
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely
- Degree Partners With Giannis Antetokounmpo for Walk-On NIL Deals
- Automating NIL Operations for Collectives and Universities
- NIL Educational Seminar Unveiled for #NACDA23