Every member of the Alabama women’s gymnastics team has signed a potentially lucrative name, image and likeness deal with fan-based platform CrowdPush. They become only the second women’s team offered an NIL team that encompasses the entire team, the first having been the UCF women’s basketball team with College Hunks Hauling Junk.
- First College Football Athlete With Down Syndrome Inks NIL Deal
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal