Last Updated on September 28, 2022
Duke track and field and cross country athlete Emily Cole and Business of College Sports founder Kristi Dosh are teaming up for a new podcast all about personal branding and entrepreneurship for college athletes in the era of name, image and likeness.
In this first episode, the ladies interview each other and share how they met, their plans for the podcast and dive into some of the projects they’re each working on as entrepreneurs and authors.
Future episodes will feature interviews with a variety of student athletes who are leveraging their name, image and likeness and personal brands to make money and make a difference. Guests share their ups and downs—both in and out of the jersey—to help and inspire their fellow athletes.
You can follow the podcast on Instagram @playersplatformpod.
- Buick Partners With Five College Basketball Stars in “See Her Greatness” Campaign
- MarketPryce Partners With UCLA Women’s Basketball Team Through TikTok Challenge
- Pringles Launches Pringles NIL March Mustache Collection
- Colorado Football Sells More Than 30,000 Tickets For Its 2023 Spring Game
- How Can International Athletes Get NIL Deals? Here’s How to Do It Safely