Usually, stories about naming rights deals with universities as one of the parties involve a brand paying to put its name on a university stadium, arena, field or court. Today, however, Topgolf Entertainment Group began activating its new three-year partnership with Baylor University that will see Baylor paying for naming rights at Topgolf Waco.
- FSU Women’s Soccer Has First Co-Branded Championship Gear of NIL Era
- How Will NIL Impact College Baseball?
- Cavinder Twins Flex Their Muscles As Entrepreneurs With Their Latest NIL Deal
- Game Face Podcast: NIL Advice from Influential and Linktree
- La’Quanza Glover Believed to be the First HBCU Female with an NIL Deal