Usually, stories about naming rights deals with universities as one of the parties involve a brand paying to put its name on a university stadium, arena, field or court. Today, however, Topgolf Entertainment Group began activating its new three-year partnership with Baylor University that will see Baylor paying for naming rights at Topgolf Waco.
- How to Get a College Coaching Job as an International Candidate
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Announces First NIL Brand Deal Is With Activewear Brand Vuori
- The Earning Potential for Student Athletes in Arizona
- Turnkey Tailgating Business Booming As Fans Return To College Football Stadiums
- The NIL Economy in Columbus, Ohio