Last Updated on February 27, 2022 by Kristi Dosh
This week on my Game Face podcast with Linktree, I’m joined by the incredibly talented Derrian Gobourne, a 2019 NCAA National Champion, 1st Team All-American and 3-time All-SEC gymnast at Auburn University. Known as “Queen of the Floor,” Derrian is partnering with Legacy League to launch an NFT collection called “Black Girl Magic,” and she’s bringing other black college gymnasts who are breaking glass ceilings at their respective programs in to be part of the collection with her.
In this interview, she shares with us:
- What this NIL opportunity means to her
- Why this is both a financial opportunity and a personally meaningful initative
- Her approach to NIL so far, including her other deals
- And so much more!
You can listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
You can also listen to previous episodes here and share with student athletes you know who want to build their brands and grow their platforms!
- North Carolina Brands Back HBCU Female Athletes With NIL Deal
- UCLA Quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson Partners With Crash Bandicoot
- NBCUniversal’s Streaming Platform Peacock Initiates The First NIL Live Sporting Event
- NIL Education Program Pushes Student-Athletes to Become Better Storytellers
- Marshall Tight End Devin Miller Lands Dream NIL Opportunity in Deal With Dr. Squatch