The Topps Company, famous for its trading cards and collectibles, announced a new partnership today with Gonzaga’s star center, Chet Holmgren. Topps says this is the largest name, image and likeness deal it has ever made with a collegiate athlete.
- Adobe Launches Micro Internship Initiative With HBCU and HSI Athletes
- Current Guidance on NIL for International Student Athletes
- Bumble Signs 50 Female College Athletes To NIL Deals For Title IX’s 50th Anniversary
- Incoming USC QB Malachi Nelson Announces First NIL Deal
- Division Street’s New NFT Program To Benefit Oregon’s Female Athletes