Last Updated on January 12, 2022
The Topps Company, famous for its trading cards and collectibles, announced a new partnership today with Gonzaga’s star center, Chet Holmgren. Topps says this is the largest name, image and likeness deal it has ever made with a collegiate athlete.
- Alabama Extends Mutimedia Rights With LEARFIELD in Landmark Deal
- Outback Steakhouse and Elon Defensive Lineman Partner to Support Fighting Pretty
- WWE Announces Its Third “Next In Line” NIL Class
- Crowdfunding Platform Champsraise Announces New Campaign
- MarketPryce Joins Forces With Seven University of Arizona Women’s Teams